Dorset County Museum respects your privacy:
- Cookies used on this site are there to identify you to us and may not be used to track or otherwise capture information personal to you.
- Cookies are destroyed upon closing your browser automatically.
- The data we store is done so in accordance with the data protection act and will never be shared.
- Any sensitive data (passwords) is one-way encrypted and cannot be retrieved or viewed in plain text by us.
- Third party companies may not access your information for marketing or any other purposes not related to Dorset County Museum and Partners.
- You may request the removal of any data we hold on you at any time by writing to us with your request.
- In reference to item 6 above - we will retain data until goods or e-tickets expire either by delivery plus 30 days or on ticket expired.
- All persons accessing your information do so under strict control by Dorset County Museum and in lawful execution of their contractual obligation.